Health & Safety
Our commitment to Health & Safety is reflected in the successful accreditation of InTandem Systems to the SafeContractor Scheme, to which it has been affiliated since 2004.
InTandem nurtures a culture supportive of health and safety amongst all our employees and strives to maintain a systematic approach to risk identification and prevention. Our management team is also committed to setting an example in safe behaviour and effective supervision of all operations.
To ensure all InTandem staff have the appropriate skills and knowledge to fulfil their responsibilities within the company in accordance with Health and Safety procedures, the following professional programs are supported:
– All site team members hold accredited skill cards via CSCS
– PASMA and IPAF qualifications are held by relevant staff
– Confined Space Safety Awareness courses are attended where appropriate
– CITB Site Supervisor Safety Training
– Appropriate RoSPA courses such as Driver Safety Training