To maintain a service based on finding solutions, InTandem Systems are highly committed to the continued professional development of all staff. We encourage all employees to excel in an individual training program which includes a mixture of on-the-job training and formal training from specialist institutions such as:
– Regular in-house training sessions which keep staff up to date with relevant legislation and safe working practices (Risk Assessment, Working at Height and technical enhancements for example).
– Product and component specific training courses, such as Trend (as part of our Trend Systems Integrator status), Sontay and ABB, which provide our engineers with the skills to support our important supplier partnerships.
– Apprenticeship programs (primarily through Eastleigh College and Highbury College) which play a key role in the growth of InTandem. Through a lot of hard work many apprentices have progressed through the company and become Commissioning Engineers, Operations Manager among other central roles.
– Technical courses through recognised professional bodies such as City & Guilds (17th Edition and Testing & Inspection) and Construction Industry Training Board (Site Supervisor Training Certificate).
– Specialist controls qualifications through the BCIA (Building Controls Industry Association) training scheme.
– Leadership and management training via providers like PETA, a local, not-for-profit training organisation.
– Frequent team-building exercises in the UK including trips to Scafell Pike, Snowdon & Ben Nevis.